Sorting Montessori green cards.
Miguel Ruiz, The Four Agreements (via rabbitinthemoon)
1. I love coffee candy. I can eat them all day and never get tired of them.
2. I just bought this stuff called poo-pouri…it’s used for exactly for what it sounds like it’s used for. And it works really well.
3. I like the beach more than I let on. Collecting sea shells is what’s in it for me.
Oh man, so I got tagged in 5 facts (by sirwellingtonz) + 10 facts (by @mytwiglove)
BEWARE - TMI.
1. I have a birth mark on the nail of my middle finger on my right hand. My nail grows out with a third darker than the other two thirds.
2. I had my first Brazilian a month ago and blogged about that ridiculousness here. I think I’m a convert.
3. I am trying my best to ration these dark chocolate covered pomegranate seeds sitting at my desk right now. So hard.
4. I love my 40 oz hydroflask. I sometimes fill it with Mangoritas, but that’s another story.
5. Speaking of other firsts, I don’t know why I waited years after having my period to start using tampons. LIKE WTF. I FINALLY SAW THE LIGHT. Never going back.
6. I definitely grew up in a very conservative culture and am trying to undo years of disconnect from my body/making myself happy. I finally feel like I’ve claimed ownership of myself. Does that make sense?
7. I wore headgear in 5th/6th grade. My uncle once said I looked like an Android.
8. I’ve had my first Tumblr meet ups earlier this month and it was so lovely to meet some wonderful humans in SoCal. (If anyone wants to visit, holla!)
9. Okay, I caved in and ate all of the TJ pomegranate needs.
10. What is self-control? Pursue everything. Do everything whenever you want.
IF YOU SEE THIS, I WANT YOUR 5 or 10 facts <3
tagged by dinetian-blinds (I have a guilty pleasure of doing these things)
"You can tell a lot about someone by the type of music they listen to. hit shuffle on your ipod, phone, itunes, media player etc and write down the first 20 songs. then pass…
OH MAN. Is it crazy that I’m doing this 50+ days later? I had so much going on when I was tagged and I finally feel like I can catch my breath. I got tagged by the lovely: watchriadate + dinetian-blinds. THANKS LADIES!
I am happy to share my 20 songs:
1. She Looks So Perfect - 5 Seconds of Summer
2. Good Vibes (Acoustic) - Rebelution
3. Friends - Ed Sheeran
4. Baby I’m Yours - Arctic Monkeys
5. Shirtsleeves - Ed Sheeran
6. Hungover - The Martinis
7. 1901 - Phoenix
8. Rude - Magic!
9. 1936 - PHOX
10. Peace - O.A.R
11. Me and My Broken Heart - Rixton
12. Swing - Zero 7
13. Far Away - Ingrid Michaelson
14. Oblivion - Indians
15. Bailando - Enrique Iglecias
16. The Illest - Far East Movement
17. Crazy - Kat Dahlia
18. No One Ever Loved - Lykke Li
19. Fall - Ed Sheeran
20. I’m a Mess - Ed Sheeran
—-I’m thinking I just need to find the next Ed Sheeran concert and fly myself there. WHAT ARE YA’LL LISTENING TO?!?!
COME ON NOW <3
I got tagged by readmymonotony - to post six selfies I really like. (Thanks girl!) And I’ve taken forever because:
1. I only take selfies for snapchat, and I look absolutely ridiculous in every single one. Ya’ll won’t see them unless we’re snap friends! Haha
2. If I did have photos, they’re all deleted on my phone to make space for my cousin’s wedding.
3. I don’t think I’ve EVER posted my complete mug on here. I don’t think I’d want any of the guys I wrote about to ever find what I wrote about them. HAHA. I’d die. SRSLY. But anyway, this is me taking ownership of my blog and posting WHATEVER I want to.
I’m using the term “selfie” loosely. If it’s a photo of me, it counts. Haha. And I’m basically wearing the same thing in half my photos because they were from the same day/weekend.
Welcome to my face.
1. Standard mirror selfie.
2. Car Selfie
3. Lunch date w/ my mama photo.
4. Me facetiming my cousins.
5. Me + Bae (texting my side piece)
6. Me + black sand beach looking like a goober.
AND ERMAHGERD. How many people am I supposed to tag? If you read this — you’re tagged. I want to see all of your faces on my feed. SRSLY. Yeah, I like quotes and views on my feed, but nothing would make me happier than to see your mugs on my dash!
It’s technically in two days (7/31), but I wanted to share with y’all before the craziness of the week!
Thanks for hanging in there with me.